Let’s get to know more about our very own real estate agent Christina Butler so here are some questions we asked her .
What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- I like to take my dog for a long hike at Blue Hills or on the beach. Maybe take a nap (yeah right)!
What type of music are you into?
- I like Classic Rock or pretty much anything from the 90’s!
 What is your ideal vacation spot?
- I’ve never been but I’d love to go to Aruba
 What bucket list item will you tackle next?
- Probably a Disney trip with my family.
Do you have a hobby?
-My hobby is dabbling in nutrition and strength and conditioning
 In the summer, would you rather go to the beach or go camping?
- In the summer I go to the beach a lot as my parents live near one. However I do like camping once in a while.
 What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
-September by Earth Wind and Fire haha.
 How would your 10-year-old self react to what you do now?
- I was 10 when my mom started her real estate career so I suppose I’d think it was meant to be.
 What’s your favorite season?
- My favorite season is fall.
Why Parkway Real Estate?
- I have known Danielle through many avenues over the years so when I decided to pursue my real estate license Parkway Real Estate was an obvious choice. I wanted to work with an honest, hardworking broker who was invested in the community. I knew that Danielle would be an amazing mentor and really push me to succeed. I was not wrong! I am continuously impressed by how well Danielle runs her own business and manages the brokerage. I’m very happy with my choice!